Power transformer is a basic equipment for the Transmission and Distribution Network and requires the application of powerful Monitoring and Control Systems.
RTU Dt set is developed and intended for medium and large oil immersed Power Transformers with On-load Tap Changers (OLTC).
The set provides safe, reliable, easy to use and cost effective power transformer condition monitoring and automatic voltage regulation with the following basic features:
- Electrical and technological parameters measuring, processing and monitoring;
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) for Single/Parallel operating Power Transformers;
- Smart cooling system control.
The set offers a modern Decentralized architecture with Central unit (CU) of type RTU Dt, placed in the Control room and Local unit (LU) of type RTB12, installed in a cabinet near the Power Transformer.
Voltage regulation functionality provides:
- Automatic and manual OLTC control of a single power transformer;
- Automatic and manual OLTC control of parallel operating power transformers;
- Three-phase overcurrent and under/over voltage blocking.
In case of parallel operating transformers complete exchange of the necessary information, analogue as well as binary between the RTUs, is executed via IEC 61850 GOOSE messages(IEC 61850-81 protocol).