RAU D 124
RAU D 124 is designed to be used for alarm and warning signalization in Conventional and Digital substation automation projects.
RAU D 124 processes data received from external digital signals such as: protection relays operation, trip signals, interlocking, condition of the substation battery etc. and indicates faults by means of its LEDs and binary outputs. The binary outputs could be connected to the station annunciation system - to activate the emergency bell or horn for example.
- Digital device based on completely separated modules - power supply, binary inputs, binary outputs, communication interfaces etc.
- User-programmable binary inputs and outputs
- User-friendly interface for configuration, monitoring and diagnostics
- Each input contains its own functional indication group: three colour LED indication, acknowledgement push button and inscription field
- Real time event recording
- Reliable self-control
- RAU D 124 is able to support IEC 61850 and to be part of SAS
- Easy for setting, testing, installation, maintance and communication.